Yes displaying the page containing this swf could be long.
But in the link to these pages we can indicate this.

For not storing this files in svn but in an other place, it looks possible
to deploy it manually to people.apache.org /www/maven.apache.org/continuum.
But I'm not sure  it's a good solution to have an automatic process to
deploying site with mvn and an other manual to deploy this files.

--
Olivier

--
Olivier