Hi

I m' working on http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1633 because it's blocker for us.

I think that some other bugs on continuum release should be corrected if the release process is externalized to mvn.

But there is a problem with CONTINUUM-1572 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1572>. Actually, the profile is associated to a build definition. But the jdk version to use or the maven version should be associated to the component, don't you think ? I don't want to modify the core of continuum so have you plane to make a refactoring of the profile usage ? Or why a profile isn't associated to the project (or project group) ?

Benoit