Hi,

I'm working on bug CONTINUUM-1633 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1633>. So the release process will be done executing maven directly. I want to add a class describing the result of a release prepare/process/rollback/clean action similar to the buildResult for the build. Additionaly, I'd like to fix the bug CONTINUUM-1506 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1506> and add some field to the result page.

So I create a bean ResultRelease in continuum model project. Can you confirm that this bean should gone in this component ? Or should it be directly in continuum-api ? The bean won't be mapped to any database table.

Thanks,
Benoit.