On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Olivier Lamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>  If I can help I will (propably not a 24/7 support :-) ).

None of us is, but if we spread it around, it works. :)

Brett, what's the next step?  Can you add an account on vmbuild for
Olivier, and add him to the Nagios list?  (Or can I?)

>  >  One thing we really need to do is upgrade it to the latest version.
>  >  I'm hesitant to take that on alone, but maybe someone else is braver
>  >  than I, or 2-3 people might collaborate to get it done and documented.
>  >
>  Sure won't be so easy (is all the build history important ?)

Probably.  It will be a good test of the data migration tools!

>  Ok but where ? (something like
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/vmbuild or
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/vmbuild).
>  Using a site write with the maven format (apt xdoc) ?

No, just plain text.  It might take special access to infra svn, too.
I've still got this on my list for now.

--
Wendy