Mark Hobson a écrit :
On 07/10/05, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No, actually, you can add a pom project with modules, continuum will add all
modules in
database but not project with pom type. So continuum will build all modules but
if you
update your parent pom without install it manually in your repo, modules will
can't be
updated with parent updates

Sorry, I don't think I'm thread-safe, thought we were talking about
the module support that you said will be fixed in beta2 ;)

This problem is m2 downloading parent poms from a settings.xml
configured repo.  m2 happily does it from the command line but not
within continuum - it complains about a missing parent pom and uses
the defaults, hence the build fails.

If I build the project from the command line to bootstrap the parent
poms into the local repo, then everything works fine.  It appears m2
within continuum ignores the settings.xml?

Do you have try the command I wrote in my previous mail?
By default, we don't use a specific settings.xml file. I suppose you don't define the use of an other settings.xml file in your build definition.

I can't reproduce your problem.

Emmanuel