From: Neil Padgen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:16 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cannot add Perforce project to Continuum 1.0.2

Yep, got all that.  However, we have a naming policy for our Perforce
clientspecs here (project-branch-machine), so I'm trying to persuade
Continuum to use that.

I'm not sure how to persuade Continuum to use a specified username for
Perforce though.  Our Perforce license grants us one automated
(non-human) user, who is called "background", so all automated processes
which use Perforce need to use that Perforce user.  It's unlikely that
Continuum will run as a user "background", so this will need to be
specified.