Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:14 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to tell continuum to force checkout

in this case, most likely

  - user add a file,

  - continuum does the build

  - user decide to delete the file and add it back

For now you need to manually delete that file.  Please file a issue
against maven-scm  i can add a properties to force -o in starteam update

BTW, you will need to configure continuum's wrapper.conf to add  -
Dmaven.scm.starteam.deleteLocal=true, so that during update continuum
will remove unused file ( not unknown state file thou)

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-67