there are 2 possible ways that a schedule does not get invoked that I know
of

   1. No changes in your SCM, at scheduled time continuum wakes up
       and performs scm:update if there is no new changes in SCM,
       the build is skipped.  Check continuum's log

    2. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-519

       You may need to fetch contiuum 1.0.2 source and apply the patch your
self,
       rather when waiting for new release.

-D