run.sh in solaris directory use taniki java wrapper. This wrapper doesn't work with solaris 10 used by zones. So you must start continuum on your zone with bin/plexus.sh

Emmanuel

Sean Schofield a écrit :
We're trying to setup continuum for the MyFaces project.  We have a
solaris zone set up and we're having trouble starting the server.

$ bin/solaris/run.sh start
Starting continuum...
bin/solaris/run.sh: ./wrapper: cannot execute

We've tried running as root as well but the same result.  I know the
maven team has a solaris zone with continuum so I was hoping we could
get some pointers on how to tweak our zone so we can run continuum.

TIA,

Sean