Hi All,

I'm having this weired problem, Pleas let me know if anyone has solution
for this

i have project structure has
     Root
        + - - Module A
                + - - pom.xml
                 + - - pom.xml

in Root>pom.xml i have scm has

  <scm>

<connection>scm|clearcase|MydevView_vu|/Raghu/config_spec.txt</connection>
</scm>

then i created maven 2 project in continuum  and pointed to Root>pom.xml

when i added this its checkedout files as i mentioned in my config_spec at
"working directory"

Then when clicked "Build Now" it did updated my new snapshot view at my
"working directory" but after updating its failed to continue with the
following error

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Could not find Maven project descriptor.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:111)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:62)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:169)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

But when checked at my working directory it has the pom and directory
structure as shown above (i.e)

C:\continuum-1.0.2\apps\continuum\working-directory\46\
                                        + Root
                                                +- - Module A
                                                        +- - pom.xml
                                                + pom.xml

Can any one please tell me what am missing here??

Thanks,
Raghurajan G