Do you have the same problem when you call site-deploy directly for maven on
your continuum machine?
When a goal is called, it's an external maven process that run it and not
Continuum.

Emmanuel

Johnson, Jonathan a écrit :
Anyone having problems with Continuum or site-deploy or wagon hanging?

Using Continuum 1.0.2, Maven 2.0.2.

I recently added deploy and deploy-site to my Continuum build and have
found Continuum will hang waiting for the build to finish.  If I restart
Continuum and force the build again it will sometimes work, sometimes it
hangs again.

It always hangs at the same place, just after calling unzip on the site
zip file expansion.  The site does get expanded so it seems to hang just
after completing the expansion.

Tail of build report.
[INFO] ResourceManager : found templates/package-frame.vm with loader
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ClasspathResourceLoader
[INFO] Generate "Maven Surefire Report" report.
[INFO] Generate "Tag List" report.
[INFO] Generate an index file for the English version.
[INFO] [site:deploy]
scp://hober/home/builder/454/deploy/site/common - Session: Opened
Executing command: mkdir -p /home/builder/454/deploy/site/common/.
Executing command: mkdir -p /home/builder/454/deploy/site/common/.
Executing command: scp -t
/home/builder/454/deploy/site/common/./wagon47499.zip
Uploading: ./wagon47499.zip to
scp://hober/home/builder/454/deploy/site/common

###[...for email, bunch of pounds omitted...]#####! ###[...omitted...]##

Transfer finished. 6317094 bytes copied in 3.269 seconds Executing
command: cd /home/builder/454/deploy/site/common/.; unzip -o
wagon47499.zip; rm -f wagon47499.zip
^^^^ Hung here ^^^^

LEGAL NOTICE:
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is
unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform
the sender immediately.