I'm also a new continuum user and have been getting the same error. I tried
doing 'svn cleanup' but it doesn't seem to be helping. Has anybody had any luck
with the problem?

--- From Re: Problem with consecutive builds (Nov 2005) ---

it isn't a pb with continuum but with svn. This message come from subversion.
Try to do a 'svn cleanup' in your working directory, this command will repair
svn cache.

Emmanuel

Oscar Picasso a écrit :
> I have just installed 1.0.1 and have the same problem.
>
>  The sent message as changed a little though:

> Build Error:
> Provider message: The svn command failed.
> Command output:
> svn: Working copy 'target' is missing or not locked
>  and there are no more Exceptions in the logs.
>
>  I didn't do anything related to svn between the consecutive builds.
>

> Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: This pb is fixed in 1.0.1 that
> will
be release in few days.