Will there be a way to force the build even though there were no scm changes?

I have projects that generate code from database metadata.  If a
database change occurs I would need the forced build (scheduled
nightly) to still occur so that database changes are pick up and the
system is rebuilt.  Currently, this is not possible without a manual
forced build.

--
tom