This page is invalid, I'll update it with correct information.
But I don't think you'll can get the build number in a m2 plugin because the build number is created after the maven execution if m2 is in success.

Emmanuel

Gautham Pamu a écrit :
Hi Everyone,

I have a plugin which run during deploy phase and it copies the build to
remote directory with builddate. I would like to
have append the build number from the continuum to the directory name so
that they can associate
the build tree with the build report on continuum.

Could you tell me where this client jar is packaged in continuum. I could
not find this jar on continuum.

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-soap-api.html
Continuum includes a client to access this API.
HTTP ERROR: 404 Not Found

RequestURI=/continuum/services/Continuum