It works only for maven2 projects because for other types, we don't know what is the artifact generated and where it is.

Emmanuel

Mang Jun Lau a écrit :
Not working still. I think I should mention I'm using a Shell script. Does it work for that?

_Mang

Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/26/2006 04:50 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?

Continuum will copy them in :

P:\builds\groupIdOfArtifacts\artifactIdOfArtifacts\versionOfArtifacts

like a standard repository

Emmanuel

Mang Jun Lau a écrit :

hmm...ok. So after a successful build, Continuum takes all the

artifacts
from each target directory in the numbered working directory and copies

it
to a location you specify.  So I have the following tree:

working-directory
|--- 1
     - pom.xml
    |--- dir1
          - pom.xml
         |--- target
               - dir1.jar
    |--- dir2
          - pom.xml
         |--- target
               - dir2.war
    |--- dir3
          - pom.xml
         |--- target
               - dir3.ear

So Continuum will detect and copy dir1.jar, dir2.war, and dir3.ear to

the
specified location (P:\builds in my case) upon a successful build?

_Mang

Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/26/2006 04:31 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?

I just tested it with D:\repocontinuum and it works fine. Artifacts and metadata are created in sub-directories of it.

Emmanuel

Mang Jun Lau a écrit :

That's what I did. I did configure it in the Configuration screen. In the "Deployment Repository Directory" field, I put P:\builds. When the build is complete, the build is not copied over to P:\builds though.

_Mang

Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/26/2006 03:32 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] How does Deployment Repository work?

the deployment repository is an internal continuum repository that you

can

use as a repository with m2. When an artifact is available in your target directory, continuum

copy

it in the deployment repository even with "clean install" goals.

If you want to activate it, you must configure it in configuration

screen.

Emmanuel

Mang Jun Lau a écrit :

Hi,

I think my question got passed over yesterday because it was part of another thread. My question was asking how the new deployment

repository

feature works. I put P:\builds into the Deployment Repository Directory field and the build was not copied over after it finished. Am I missing some setting or something?

Thanks.

_Mang