From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lee Meador
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:28 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: How to update maven plugins

When I want to update maven 2 plugins (normally) I do a "mvn -U
<target>"
and all the plugins needed for that target are evaluated and, perhaps,
updated.

I am running Continuum in its own place with its own settings.xml and
its own repository. I can update things by going to a continuum working
folder and running the same target that the working directory is used to
build. But the command line is long with the custom settings.xml.

This could also be an issue if you had a standalone machine (or vm) for
continuum to run in.

I could modify the build in continuum to add the -U and then put it
back.

Being lazy, as all good developers, I was wondering if there was a
better way to update the maven plugins and such that continuum is using.

-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]