I'm having trouble getting a multi project build running .... my local scm
url is ...

  <scm>
     <connection>
        scm:cvs|local|s:/home/cvsroot/|
     </connection>
  </scm>

The project pom defines a child project 'cache', which if i read the
continuum docs correctly will get appended to the scm url. However I think
the url is appending a leading slash to the module name, giving me something
like ...

scm:cvs|local|s:/home/cvsroot/|/cache

(I don't know this for certain as the resultant url isn't displayed in the
log). When it tries to checkout the project it issues the following command
to cvs...

cvs -z3 -f -d s:/home/cvsroot/ -q checkout -d 78 /cache

... which fails becuase of the leading slash in front of cache.

I can verify that the client fails on the comandline using this command. If
I 'correct' the command and remove the leading slash the command completes
as usual.

cvs -z3 -f -d s:/home/cvsroot/ -q checkout -d 78 cache

... the checkout works fine.

INcidentally I'm having a similar problem using the release plugin in maven
so they may be related. Might be something stupid I'm doing with the url.
I've tried sevreal iteration and have looked at the url examples on the
maven website - just doesn't seem to be happening :-(  Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

A.