Continuum use the password define with scm parameters.
you can modify the password used  by continuum in the project view.

Emmanuel

Mike Lee a écrit :
Just out of curiousity, is the SCM password the same as my computer
password. So, when Continuum gets prompted for my computer password (due to
me using ssh), does it enter the SCM password? or does it enter something
else? I am not sure about this, but right now I am thinking that the reason
I get the permission denied errors is because the right password is not
being entered?

Thanks for any help you can give me.