Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
2006/6/23, Trygve Laugstøl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
> I've just got Continuum up and running for one of my projects and the
> last build ran successfully. Now I want to improve the visibility of
> continuum: so far, it's accessible on http://myhost.com:8080/continuum
> and I'd like it to be visible at http://continuum.myhost.com, without
> the port number.
>
> I guess I have to create a VirtualHost in my Apache2 configuration and
> I guess that has something to do with mod_proxy. But I'm still far
> from an Apache wizard and this page
> ((http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-configuration.html)
> doesn't help me much because I don't even know where to put things.
>
> Does anyone have an example of a working configuration ? A tutorial or
> something ?

The page that you linked to contains working examples for Continuum and
Apache Httpd. The Continuum part goes into application.xml and the two
httpd lines goes into the apache configuration. For debian the default
is /etc/apache2/httpd.conf, for OpenSolaris it is /etc/apache/httpd.conf.

--
Trygve

I've copy/pasted the application.xml section and added the following
virtual host to my Apache configuration but I keep getting a
"Forbidden" message when trying to access http://continuum.myhost.com.

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName continuum.myhost.com
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<Location />
        Options FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
    </Location>

    ProxyPass / http://localhost:8090/continuum/
    ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8090/continuum/
</VirtualHost>

I know that this question is more related to Apache configuration but
I was hoping that someone would have a working example.

Check out error.log, might be some hints there.

I think you might need to add something like this in your config too:

DirectoryRoot /<something>

<Directory "/<something>">
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride None