From: Tatiana Escovedo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 10:35 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Newbie question - Continuum web interface

Hi,

I'm starting to use Continuum, after trying CruiseControl, but I have a
problem to access the web interface.

Do I need to use a web server, like Tomcat, to set Continuum up? I ask
that
because when I start up CruiseControl and Continuum together, Continuum
web
interface is accessible, but when I run only Continuum, it doesn't. I
think
CruiseControl has an embebbed web server, but I'm not sure.

Can you help me to use Continuum without starting CruiseControl? I'm using
SUSE 10.1.

Thanks a lot,
Tatiana