If I understand correctly, the pom under Common/Common is in my_custom_pom.xml. It isn't supported by continuum.

When you Continuum try to find all sub-modules poms, it generate the path to it with module name and pom.xml

Why don't you use pom.xml?

Emmanuel

Kapil Gupta(CT) a écrit :
Hi Emmanuel,

My parent pom contains following sub module entry.

<modules>
                <module>Common/Common</module>
</modules>

I received the following error while uploading pom named my_custom_pom.xml

5512622 [SocketListener0-0] INFO org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum - Could not download file:/E:/Shared/Development/my_custom/Common/Common/pom.xml: E:\Shared\Development\my_custom\Common\Common\pom.xml (The system cannot find the path specified)
See that it truncated last four characters from the parent pom name.

Regards,

Kapil