Hi Emmanuel,

Took a quick look at the package.jdo and it only contains the length
property for the column not the actual datatyp. Isn't the SCMResult.class
(found in continuum-model.jar) generated from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-model/src/main/mdo/continuum.mdo

This file contains the datatypes and length for the columns. And in that
case the continuum.mdo needs to be modified and the class re-generated,
or?

    /Mattias