From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:54 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Building Continuum from trunk

trunk is currently not working with the plexus application, there was
a update to plexus-container-default alpha 10 and we haven't wired in
that plexus application yet

the trunk is in the hopefully final stages of some ui refactoring
where it was switched over to webwork 2.2.2 so there is a lot of under
the cover changes..

I would give it another couple of weeks before trunk is considered
stable enough for you to play around with, unless of course you want
to fix some stuff and submit some patches :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]