it's already in svn, continuum-webapp

On 9/17/06, Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think that that is a planned feature for the 1.1 release.

On a side note, I am curious to see if there is a way of doing it now,
because we'd like to do it as well.

On 9/17/06, Gunzenreiner Simon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am wonder whether anybody has ever achieved to run continuum as normal
webapp? Reasons why I would like to do this:
> - using our application server security infrastructure (in particular,
authorization and user administration)
> - using our application server standard deployment infrastructure
>
> How could I avoid having to use the plexus appserver and the jetty service?
Any idea how big this task might be and where to start?

--
Adam Altemus
Software Engineer, MobilVox

---- Home e-mail ----