oh thats good to hear...I was a bit boggled there :)

On 10/7/06, Richard Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ooops.  My mistake.  The server that was sending the error was the
first server I had installed Continuum on.  I didn't realize it was
still running and didn't look closely enough at the error messages to
realize until I just shut down my newest continuum install and
continued to get the messages!

Rich

--
jesse mcconnell