I am adding the pom.xml like this:
http://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/a/b/c/pom.xml

However, I am getting a 405 forbidden error.  I verified that
user/password is able to check out by using TortoiseSVN.  What else do I
need to do to overcome this problem of authentication?

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]