Hello.  I would like to know how I can access the DB for my local
Continuum instance.  I am interested in having access to the build
tables, for the purpose of querying them to generate build statistics
like average build time / per project, mode of failed project, etc.
Please let me know of any help.  Thank you.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]