For the notifiers, it's the same procedure.

If you want to look at the DB, you can connect to it with a sql client like
Squirrel

Martin M a écrit :
Hi Emmanuel,

thanks for the gint.

Now I get an error message, that the Notifiers can't be removed.
I think there might be some more bugs, so is there any change to get a list
of all tables created by continuum, that I can clean them manually?

Regards,
Martin

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
It's a known bug in 1.0.3 that appear sometimes.

if you remove first build definitions on your projects, you'll can after
remove your projects.

Emmanuel

Martin M a écrit :
Hi all,

I added a Maven 2.0 project with some sub-projects. Now I can see all
sub-projects in the "Show projects" panel.
I wanted to remove the sub-projects, because I don't want to allow users
build them separately.
But I get an error-message when removing the project.  How can I remove
this
project?

After clicking at "remove" I receive following error:

ognl.MethodFailedException: Method "removeProject" failed for object
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
NestedThrowables:
javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ?
NestedThrowables:
SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation of
foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (4).  The statement
has
been rolled back.]
        at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:796)
        at ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
        at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
        at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
        at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
        at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
        at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
        at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
        at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation(DeleteEntity.java:57)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.java:47)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve.java:68)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipeline.java:70)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:294)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:525)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
        at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Martin