Hi all,

I need to use Continuum with Maven2 project, structured like tree as follow:

pom.xml --- pom.xml -------------
              |---pom.xml -------------
              |                                   |...

I need to load in Continuum the first parent pom and compile it in non
recursive mode.
The build runs well, in fact maven compile only the first parent pom, but
svn  check out all the tree. This is a problem, because the project (see as
entire tree)  is very big then  get spent a big amount of time ed
performance for nothing. In fact, my wish, is to update only the parent pom.

Any ideas ???

Thank you
Alex.