Actually we already get something like that .. I was wondering if there is some
kind of module that parses the last error from continuum (the one that made the
build fail) then verifies who modified any of the classes obtained after
parsing.

As a result, Continuum should send an email with a title like this: [BUILD
FAILED] Committer: John Doe

Is there such a module ?

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 5/12/07, Ionut S  wrote:

> How can we use the blame mechanism ? We already have emails coming when the
> build fails, but the only thing they say is the build failed, nothing more. I
> searched the continuum site and I couldn't find anything clear, this is why
> I'm writing you here..

What version of Continuum are you using?

Here's an example of a build failure notice that shows the recent
changes in scm and dependencies:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-commits/200705.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Is that what you're looking for?