I'm a beginner in Maven and Continnum and even to the entire build process.
My questions are mudane and pretty ridiculous but still help me out.

Here they're

1.Where does pom.xml reside?CVS or local machine?
2.Where do I create a Maven project?
3.How can I checkout the new update files from CVS,how can I specify the
tags?Every time a developer sumbits changes in CVS and tags them,how do I
checkout it out?Where do I specify the tags?
4.Also how do i make changes to the existing application with these new
modifications?

Please Answer these.