Cool, thanks. I'm using subversion which looks like the only
difference, i'll retest my system and have a look around to see if
anything else could be causing it.

thanks,
Cam

On 6/13/07, Martin Hoeller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!
On Wednesday, 13. June 2007 15:27 Cameron Jones wrote:

> So, having a build triggered only by scm changes is currently not a
> feature. Cool, but would be good. Emmanuel - from what i understand
> from your post do you mean that continuum currently should not be
> building a scheduled build if there are no modifications in the
> repository? This isn't what i've been experiencing but is the
> behaviour i'm looking for. I'm using version 1.0.3, has anyone else
> seen this happen?

I'm using 1.0.3 and the behavior Emmanuel mentioned is exactly what's
happening here:

If I have a build scheduled for every hour, the actual build only happens if
some modifications were found compared to the last successful build (I'm
using CVS as an SCM).

If nothing changed in CVS, no build is triggered.

hth,
- martin
--
Martin Höller                   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/