Yes, I tried recycling the server after making these modifications, but
then the service did not show up.  Should I recycle the Windows
Operating System itself?  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 5:20 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multiple Continuum instances on a single server

you got to the right place, did you even try? :-)

On 6/16/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 6/16/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The closest I went to was the wrapper.conf file in \bin\win32.  In
there
> > I found these settings which I set to specific values.  However, I
was
> > not successful.  Is this feature of installing multiple services on
> > single server documented somewhere?  Thank you.
> >
> > wrapper.ntservice.name=
> > wrapper.ntservice.displayname=
> > wrapper.ntservice.description=
>
> I imagine that's what Dan was looking for, some evidence that you
> tried to solve the problem yourself. :)
>
> I won't be of any help with Windows services, but if you explain
> exactly what you tried, what happened, and how that differed from what
> you expected to happen, someone here might be able to help.  Just
> telling us you set some values and were not successful doesn't give
> anyone enough to go on.
>
> Alternately, try a Windows-specific forum and ask about installing the
> same application multiple times as a service.  I doubt this is
> Continuum specific.
>
> --
> Wendy

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]