On the profile list page there is the name of my profile but nothing in
the "Installations field".

I found a warning in the logs :
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/08/01 15:27:56 | 2007-08-01 15:27:56,009
[SocketListener0-1] WARN  ConfigurationFactory           - No
configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml  found
in the classpath: jar:file:/D:/TEST CONTINUUM 1.1
beta/continuum-1.1-beta-1/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/ehcache-1.2.4.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml

Does this functionality work for you?

Thanks,
Rémi.

"LAMY Olivier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/08/2007 15:19
Veuillez répondre à
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

<continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Objet
RE: can not add installations (jdk/maven/ant versions) on profile

Hi,
The scenario looks good (have you looked at the profile list page ? )
Something in the logs (maybe an error) ?

--
Olivier