Hi,
I already wrote a message about that. I can't add any installation to a
profile : with IE the add button doesn't work and with Firefox, when I
click on the add button I obtain a java.lang.NullPointerException (with
this stack trace : ).
My problem is a little different, I can't access anything after adding
installations seeing that I can't add these installations. Does anyone
have the same problem?
Any suggestion or idea?

Thanks in advance,
Rémi.

"LAMY Olivier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/08/2007 08:23
Veuillez répondre à
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

<continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Objet
RE: Continuum 1.1-beta-1 profile does not seem to work

Afert adding installations to a profile don't use save but go to the
profile list page.
In fact, the workflow is a litte bit confusing here.

It will be fixed in beta-2 ( you have patch here :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1361 )

Concerning IE, it's an issue (I have only tested with Firefox ;-) ), could
you add an issue ?

--
Olivier