De : Andreas Guther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 7 août 2007 03:05
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : continuum-1.1-beta-1: Error while generating mail contents.

Hi,

After installing continuum-1.1-beta-1 last week all went fine and I was very
pleased with the changes and new features.

We just discovered that since a few days we do not get email messages anymore.

The logs say: Error while generating mail contents. (Stack trace below)

I can send email from the Linux box continuum is running.  I also got emails in
the beginning.  I also restarted the server.

Where should I look to find out what causes the problem?

Andreas

285551 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.ShellCommandHelper:default  - Working
directory:
/opt/continuum-1.1-beta-1/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/working-director
y/40
288618 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  - Exit
code: 1
288753 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Performing action deploy-artifact
288863 [pool-1-thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.ContinuumNotificationDispatcher:
default  - Error while trying to use the mailnotifier.
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.NotificationException: Error while generating
mail contents.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.build
Complete(MailContinuumNotifier.java:335)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.sendN
otification(MailContinuumNotifier.java:227)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:199)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:151)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDisp
atcher.buildComplete(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:103)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.endBui
ld(DefaultBuildController.java:219)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:173)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter
.call(Executors.java:442)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
.java:176)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.installation.DefaultInstallationService.getJd
kInformations(DefaultInstallationService.java:245)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.getJa
vaHomeInformations(MailContinuumNotifier.java:363)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.mail.MailContinuumNotifier.build
Complete(MailContinuumNotifier.java:308)
        ... 13 more
288870 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail  - Same state, not
sending message.

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this
message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender
and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of
this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations
contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et
destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés.
Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur
et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou
divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce
message, sont interdites.