I think that the problem is in SynergyCheckOutCommand class and
getWorkingProject method of SynergyUtil class.

The correct command must be :

ccm sync -r -p %displayname "owner='MTP001' and status='working' and
type='project' and has_predecessor('VignetteOffre~01_00_00:project:1')"

i think that the problem is Continuum executes a checkout Command instead of
update command because in my case the local Synergy project already exists.