Hi,

I'm playing around adding a Maven 2.0 project, which contains of a
parent projects and few child projects (defined as modules in the parent
POM) into Continuum 1.0.3.

Initially the number of modules is limited to one. If I a add the parent
POM into Continuum, it also successfully resolves the child POM, appends
it to the projects list and assigns it to the same group as its parent.

The "problem" arise when I add another child (module) to the project
tree *after* its parent was already added into the Continuum's project
list. I found no way to tell Continuum to automatically add the new
module to its list of projects, although if I trigger a build of the
parent POM (--non-recursive is disabled), then Maven builds the new
child project as well.

If I add the child project manually, Continuum allocates it into a group
named after the child's name and not after its parent name, which
probably seems correct but makes no successful way for adding new
modules later on.

Is there a way to tell Continuum 1.0.3 to "reread" the modules list of a
certain project POM (without manually removing the project definition
and adding it again) and to add all new entries to its list of projects?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Boryan