On 8/18/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I noticed that Continuum can do a mass import of modules by scanning
> recursively pom files. That's
> really nice feature! However, I found limitation that is quite annoying for
> me: I can't tell
> Continuum to use other than default Maven profile while scanning for modules.
> In our pom[2] we have
> defined most modules in allblocks profile so I can't add them automatically.
> Since number of modules
> is around 230 adding them manually is not an option.
>
> Can you give some advice?

My preference is to make the default setup build everything, (with
activeByDefault or activation based on the absence of a property) and
then rely on the other profiles to build smaller subsets.

My first (pre-caffeine) idea for a workaround is to define a minimal
ci-pom.xml and list all the modules.  When you add the project to
Continuum, specify that pom, but let the build definition use the
normal pom.xml. [untested]

Emm has also written about the XML-RPC interface, which might be
useful to get these projects added:
http://www.devzuz.org/blogs/evenisse/2007/08/15/1187191589861.html

--
Wendy