Thank you ! However, I looked at the changes from 1.0.3 to 1.1-alpha1 and it
seems this bug might be a problem:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-732

(referred by http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-547)

Depending when the final version of 1.1 will be released (and when the upgrade
documentation will be updated for 1.1 version) I might choose one of the
following:
1) wait for 1.1 final
2) try to use the xmlrpc and see if I can supass the problem mentioned above
3) find another method

Thank you.

Michael Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi
I've only used xml-rpc with continuum 1.1-beta-1. But the documentation
[1] suggests that xml-rpc works with 1.0.3

Cheers, michael

[1] http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-xmlrpc-api.html

--
Michael Meyer | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone +41-44-247 79 12 | fax +41-44-247 70 75
Netcetera AG | 8040 Zürich | Switzerland | http://netcetera.ch

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?