( apoligies if you received this twice )

Hello,

Setting up Continuum for the first time using Maven2 for our builds. (which
is a Multi-Project).

Pointed Continuum to the parent POM and this loaded in the projects.  When
running the parent the build fails because it cannot find the child POM in
the working directory.

Looking in the directory, the reason is because the checked out folder isnt
the name of the module, but a number:

-1   (parent)
-2   (child)
-n

If this number was the project name the child POM would of been found.  Is
there some configuration I am missing or is this to do with my setup.  My
Parent module is at the same level as it children if that matters. Parent
POM extract:

<modules>
 <module>../ProjectAPI</module>
 <module>../ProjectCore</module>
</modules>

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
James.
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, use of the information contained in
this e-mail (including disclosure, copying or distribution) is prohibited
and may be unlawful.  Please inform the sender and delete the message
immediately from your system.  This e-mail is attributed to the sender and
may not necessarily reflect the views of the Patsystems Group and no member
of the Patsystems Group accepts any liability for any action taken in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail (other than where it has a legal or
regulatory obligation to do so) or for the consequences of any computer
viruses which may have been transmitted by this e-mail. The Patsystems Group
comprises Patsystems plc and its subsidiary group of companies.