Thanks man..got it fixed...thats the url i used ...

scm:svn:http://localhost/svn/repos/pdfp in the
connection/developerConnection

Actually i did try this earlier as well but the reason it wasnt working
was..after uploading the project pom the first time..i was just updating the
pom.xml and committing the changes which never took effect..and this time i
re-added the m2 project and the url worked.

Thanks and Regards,
Farhan.