Hi all,

I'm trying to set up both Archiva and Continuum on the same box. I
would like to have them run in the same Plexus instance and on the
same port number but that seems too complicated to accomplish (for me
:-) ).

I found an email by Arnaud Bailly ("Continuum+archiva in same
application") but the information seems out of date.

Giving up on one Plexus instance and a single port number ... how
about sharing the user database?

I changed the database location in plexus.conf (both in Archiva and
Continuum) and now both Continuum and Archiva use the same database
... but apparently not at the same time. I can run either Archiva *or*
Continuum but not both. The app that gets started last fails to
connect to the user database.

I had a look on the Plexus site to see if I could find anything there
(I assume I have to configure Plexus somehow to get this to work) but
no luck.

Would anyone be able to shed some light on this and/or point me in the
right direction?

Cheers,
Hilco