From: Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: August 30, 2007 5:25:16 PM PDT
To: Craig L Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Post-1.0.0 release actions

Can you ask continuum-users or -dev?

The branch support in Continuum is quite new and I don't have a lot of experience with it, so Emmanuel will give a better answer.

My impression is that, at the moment, the branch support is still suited to switching a single project, not maintaining multiple ones, so a separate group is probably appropriate (it's what we do on the Maven one).

Cheers,
Brett