do you have an exception or something in your logs?

Mac-Systems a écrit :
Actually i have 3 Builds running none is running any more.
I have a SVN trunk and two branches in schedule.
I configured Continuum that all are using the default schedule ...

Why cannot Continuum not do this ? Iterate over all Projects an invoke the build (mabye a bit naive impl.). May there are issues that a simple iteration over all Project takes to long ?

Also

how many schedules do you have? If I remember it correctly, Continuum 1.0.3 doesn't work well with more than one schedule in some case.

Emmanuel

Mac-Systems a écrit :
Anyone can help ???

Hello,

Actually my Continuum (1.0.3) does not build anything which is Scheduled but i use the default schedule.
Anyone can help correct this ?

best regards,
Jens