Can you explain why you don't want to use pom.xml from scm? If you want to use
specific settings for your continuous integration, it would be better to use
profiles in your pom

Emmanuel

albateos a écrit :

Thanks for ur replies. But these are not solution. We use local pom files
for adding a new project to the Continuum. But Continuum use just SCM tags
from the local pom file. After that uses pom.xml files from Subversion. I
want taht Continnum use local pom files while integration operation. How i
can do that??

albateos wrote:
Hi,

I'm new with continuum and using 1.1 BETA version. I'm using pom.xml files
for adding new projects to the continuum. But continuum dont use this
pom.xml files instead of this files uses pom.xml files in SCM (we are
using subversion for SCM). This dont provide continous integration.
In this case i want to change our subproject versions without any changes
in SCM. For example parent project uses 20070904 version of subproject1 in
pom.xml in SCM.But while using Continuum i want to change parent project
uses this date version of subproject1. And this date version of subproject
is produced with Continuum. As sequence firstly i want to prepare this
date version of subprojects and parent project uses this prepared project
at the end. How can i do this??
Any ideas ??

Thanks,
Ibrahim