ok, I'll try to add the build output even if the timeout appears

Emmanuel

Anshula a écrit :
Emmanuel,

In the build-output-directory of each project as well as on the build result
page, the last build that I can find is the last successful build. The Builds that have a timeout, did not generate a build result.
The only place that it logged about the timeout was the Continuum log
file/Wrapper.log.
Should it have generated a build result ? Coz it did not get built at all...

Thanks,
Anshula

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
In build result page, choose a build result with timeout ant take the
build id, then go to the build-output-directory and send us the content of
the build output you'll find in this directory.

Emmanuel

Anshula a écrit :
Hi Emmanuel,

The File is as attached. Thanks for the help.

Anshula

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
Can you send your logs?

Anshula a écrit :
Hi Emmanuel,

Acutally right now I am just building, there are no unit tests added as
of
now. The build does not take more than 1-2 minutes, I tried building
all
projects locally and verified this.
Regards,
Anshula

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
Maybe you have a test that hang out?

Emmanuel

Anshula a écrit :
Hello all,

I am using Continuum 1.1-beta-2 with Perforce to integrate all my
projects
in the build management system.
I have been using it over a month or so, and have around 15 project
groups/projects integrated into it. I have scheduled a build in the
system
which runs at 7:30 pm everyday.
The build system has been running properly building when it detects
changes
at the scheduled time

But since 2 days, everyday the builds are timing out. I have set a
Maximum
job execution time of 3600 secs. Each of the projects does not take
more
than 1 minute to build.
Continuum queues all the projects and prints a warning in the log
file
like
-
"Task [EMAIL PROTECTED]
didn't
complete within time, cancelling it." And shows all the projects in
queued
state only. I need to restart Continuum to build them again.

Thanks for your time. Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,
Anshula

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12500482/wrapper.20070901.log
wrapper.20070901.log