I figured this out.  Since the time is given in milliseconds, finding
the difference below and diving by 1000 will result in the answer.
Thanks.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]