Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
I asked about /bin/bash because all externals processes are launched with it instead of /bin/sh (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1447)

I just don't understand why you get this error during the notification if your projects build fine under continuum

for the build we run 'mvn <goals>' and for your exception, we run 'mvn -v'

You use a profile, right? can you check value defined on it are correct?

I checked the values under the profile again. I only had a JDK installation, but when I added a Maven 2 installation and added it to the profile, and then performed a build, it suddenly started mailing! Thanks for the pointer! And your time!

Cheers,

--
Thijs Schnitger
Func. Internet Integration