hi

it's an unlovely story!

with 1.0.3 it was possible to use an oracle db. there you had to adjust some mappings within the package.jdo file in the jpox jar. we also tried to switch the 1.1-alpha2 version to oracle but we gave it up due to problems between jpox and oracle.

i suspect there isn't any documentation about this topic.

cheers
cla

Quoting I am Who i am <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Is there anywhere any documenation for switching continuum database to
something different than the default one?/

i want to have oracle db, is there any migration scritps, or anything

If any one knows please let me know